Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Two-Ingredient Chocolate Croissants


Catching up on some posting here. This is hardly a recipe and more of a tip, but definitely a yummy idea I want to keep around!

Quick, tasty treat

For a time I couldn't keep many baking ingredients on hand because of trying to control kitchen pests (sorry). So I took the opportunity to experiment with store-bought pastry dough. It definitely has its advantages!

In the photo above, I had cut a sheet of pastry dough into triangles, put some milk chocolate chunks inside, and then drizzled more chocolate over it when done baking. Once I had a good chocolate-to-pastry ratio, it was delicious, and hard to eat just one!

A website I referenced to make sure I was on the right track: http://www.inspiredtaste.net/20300/sinfully-easy-chocolate-croissant-recipe/


No comments:

Post a Comment